Daniel Geery, Justice Party Candidate for U.S. Senate in Utah
We're all too aware of the effect money has on politics, particularly its influence on office holders, the political agenda they set forth, the legislation they enact and the moneyed interests that benefit.
Well here's someone running for office who says he "will accept no money for his campaign" and believes "we should run our country on principles and good ideas, with no taint of money influencing decisions."
His name is Daniel Geery, running for Senator in Utah on the Justice Party ticket, up against the re-election of current incumbent, Republican Senator Orrin Hatch.
Geery, an "educator, writer and inventor invites anyone to visit his official web site www.danielgeery.com and examine and explore his principles and he'll "answer all reasonable questions" sent to him. As he says, Want money out of politics? Let's stop talking about it and start making it happen".
Here's a synopsis of Geery's fundamental principles:
- Put kids first/fix public schools/free higher education
- Single payer health care for all
- Money out of politics and "bailouts"
- End wars, bring military home, lean effective military
- End government waste/taxation used wisely and fairly
- No banks, but those helping create real jobs and services
- Meaningful jobs for all
- Help small businesses
- Respect nature, restore ecosystems
1 | 2