Add this Page to Facebook!   Submit to Twitter   Submit to Reddit   Submit to Stumble Upon   Pin It!   Fark It!   Tell A Friend
Printer Friendly Page Save As Favorite Save As Favorite View Article Stats
37 comments

The worst Sandy Hook conspiracy theory yet-- Salon

Quicklink submitted by Rob Kall     Permalink
Related Topic(s): ; ; , Add Tags

At www.salon.com

Theorists think they've found 'absolute proof' that Newtown was a hoax. Have they no shame? Yes, there really are Newtown truthers. But in the crazy world of Sandy Hook conspiracy theories, this one may be the worst yet. (Maybe you've already heard some of the others, like the one about fantasy ties between the gunman's family and the LIBOR banking scandal and a related theory about the Aurora shooting and the 'Dark Knight Rises.') Most of the theories are really pieces of a larger meta-theory: that the Sandy Hook shooting was a hoax, perhaps by the Obama administration, designed to stir demand for gun control. In the latest angle, theorists think they have found 'absolute proof' of a conspiracy to defraud the American people. Just to be clear. Opednews is of the same opinion as this writer.

Read the rest of the story HERE:

At www.salon.com

Comments

The time limit for entering new comments on this Quicklink has expired.

Whitey Bulger, the FBI, Mass State Police were all... by Steven G. Erickson on Wednesday, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:27:58 PM
I keep getting these suspicions.   I suspec... by Ned Lud on Thursday, Jan 10, 2013 at 7:30:47 AM
There were reports that the .223 Bushmaster rifle ... by Steven G. Erickson on Wednesday, Jan 9, 2013 at 10:58:08 PM
Just in case you are e.g. THE actual-very-last 9/1... by Michael Rose on Thursday, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:06:09 AM
Hey Mike~ Knew I'd find you here, at a posting ... by Ned Lud on Thursday, Jan 10, 2013 at 7:16:40 AM
Where would a sitting US President get 35 million ... by Steven G. Erickson on Thursday, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:05:45 AM
... by Michael Rose on Thursday, Jan 10, 2013 at 3:39:01 AM
Saddam had a double, Hitler had a double.   ... by Ned Lud on Thursday, Jan 10, 2013 at 7:20:01 AM
The bastards are nothing but trouble. ... by J. Edward Tremlett on Tuesday, Jan 15, 2013 at 4:35:21 PM
As I've told you before, a friend of mine knows on... by J. Edward Tremlett on Tuesday, Jan 15, 2013 at 4:27:22 PM
But maybe your friend's friend's kid was a sacrifi... by Kim Cassidy on Tuesday, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:22:34 PM
It seems to me that almost all of the questionable... by J. Edward Tremlett on Tuesday, Jan 15, 2013 at 9:28:56 PM
You say why do I? Are you asking Why do I have an ... by Kim Cassidy on Wednesday, Jan 16, 2013 at 12:51:18 AM
That in no way was I suggesting that I believe you... by Kim Cassidy on Wednesday, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:06:38 AM
Well, If you knew me, you'd know accusing me of se... by J. Edward Tremlett on Wednesday, Jan 16, 2013 at 10:37:04 AM
The tidbit that made me think the children could b... by Kim Cassidy on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:00:42 AM
I did not hear that. Do you have a link to one of ... by J. Edward Tremlett on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:35:22 AM
"A swallow doth not a summer make" (as we Brits lo... by Michael Rose on Thursday, Jan 10, 2013 at 4:17:53 AM
I have a hidden photoshop and a secret chemical la... by Ned Lud on Thursday, Jan 10, 2013 at 7:04:44 AM
When the list of discrepancies  in the offici... by Ms Nan on Thursday, Jan 10, 2013 at 7:31:08 AM
1. Yes, Sandy Hook conspiracy theory is nonsense2.... by Mark Sashine on Thursday, Jan 10, 2013 at 9:19:08 AM
It's revealing to see how some here on OEN arbitra... by Joan Mootry on Friday, Jan 11, 2013 at 2:26:41 PM
I hope the unsubtantiated "death squads" contentio... by Joan Mootry on Friday, Jan 11, 2013 at 5:14:21 PM
I am not sure why you picked me; I certainly ... by Mark Sashine on Friday, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:08:28 PM
Mark, I like you, too, and it gives me no pleasure... by Joan Mootry on Saturday, Jan 12, 2013 at 5:41:22 PM
but  we sometimes mix the  rampant ignor... by Mark Sashine on Tuesday, Jan 15, 2013 at 4:51:58 PM
Sandy Hook hoax , yet another violation of our rig... by Lorring II on Thursday, Jan 10, 2013 at 10:45:36 AM
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice. Say it three times and h... by molly cruz on Thursday, Jan 10, 2013 at 2:50:24 PM
I don't believe any of this Sandy Hook business.&n... by David Smith on Thursday, Jan 10, 2013 at 8:53:27 PM
Was the Sandy Hook Donation page set up 3 days bef... by Steven G. Erickson on Friday, Jan 11, 2013 at 8:42:02 AM
When I initially saw the Sandy Hook shooting, I go... by be wise today on Friday, Jan 11, 2013 at 1:41:26 PM
There are so many holes in this story, the "offici... by be wise today on Friday, Jan 11, 2013 at 6:46:45 PM
In a real shooting that would involved a crazy or ... by Steven G. Erickson on Saturday, Jan 12, 2013 at 6:01:44 PM
The 'rest of the story', does nothing but shame th... by Kim Cassidy on Tuesday, Jan 15, 2013 at 7:16:11 PM
Kim, I'm not sure you belong here. You're much too... by Joan Mootry on Wednesday, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:38:03 PM
If you claim extraordinary things, be prepared to ... by J. Edward Tremlett on Wednesday, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:26:15 PM
Both the Batman shooting and Sandy Hook shooting a... by Deborah Dills on Wednesday, Jan 16, 2013 at 5:48:42 PM