Scientists Baffled by Unusual Swarm of Hundreds of Earthquakes Off Oregon Coast

Quicklink submitted by William Cormier     Permalink
Related Topic(s): ; ; ; ; , Add Tags

At www.rawstory.com

It sounds like volcanic activity, but there is no volcano off the coast of Oregon. This is an extremely unusual event, and for now, scientists are baffled. What's getting ready to happen off the Oregon Coast?

Read the rest of the story HERE:

At www.rawstory.com

Comments

The time limit for entering new comments on this Quicklink has expired.

If you keep up with seismic activity and the appar... by William Cormier on Sunday, Apr 13, 2008 at 10:31:11 AM
Thank you for this information, William.... by Barbara Peterson on Monday, Apr 14, 2008 at 5:50:31 PM
I just checked the link I mentioned above, and yes... by William Cormier on Sunday, Apr 13, 2008 at 10:41:33 AM
Mega-quake risk to ... by William Cormier on Sunday, Apr 13, 2008 at 2:32:02 PM
I liked your article on strikes to stop the govern... by John R Moffett on Sunday, Apr 13, 2008 at 3:21:55 PM
I became concerned when I caught CNN describing Ye... by William Cormier on Sunday, Apr 13, 2008 at 4:55:37 PM
If this article sounds too tin-foil hat, think aga... by Munich on Monday, Apr 14, 2008 at 12:26:09 AM
The North and South Pole each are home to millions... by William Cormier on Monday, Apr 14, 2008 at 7:08:43 AM
Melting ice caps may trigger more volcanic eruptio... by William Cormier on Monday, Apr 14, 2008 at 7:54:21 AM
"As we know, when water is frozen, it compres... by Tom Murphy on Tuesday, Apr 15, 2008 at 8:28:06 AM
Unfortunately, I've been at the hospital with ... by William Cormier on Tuesday, Apr 15, 2008 at 8:20:27 PM
I remember seeing a documentary talking about this... by Sharon Roach on Monday, Apr 14, 2008 at 5:29:47 PM
I live in Oregon, so I am very concerned about thi... by Barbara Peterson on Monday, Apr 14, 2008 at 5:48:54 PM
So to speak.... by meremark on Wednesday, Apr 16, 2008 at 4:59:01 AM
-------------- Ultra Low Frequency Blast From... by meremark on Wednesday, Apr 16, 2008 at 5:22:10 AM
The ice averages one and a half miles in thickness... by William Cormier on Wednesday, Apr 16, 2008 at 10:09:50 AM