Fox hires Dennis Kucinich as analyst

Quicklink submitted by Meryl Ann Butler     Permalink
Related Topic(s): ; ; ; ; ; , Add Tags

News 4   Must Read 2   Inspiring 2   View Ratings | Rate It

Headlined to None 1/17/13

At www.philly.com

Dennis Kucinich, a presidential candidate in 2004 and 2008, who ended 16 years in Congress two weeks ago, will make his debut as a Fox contributor on Thursday's edition of 'The O'Reilly Factor,' the network said Wednesday. 'I've always been impressed with Rep. Kucinich's fearlessness and thoughtfulness about important issues,' Fox News Chairman Roger Ailes said. 'His willingness to take a stand from his point of view makes him a valuable voice in our country's debate.'

Read the rest of the story HERE:

At www.philly.com

Comments

The time limit for entering new comments on this Quicklink has expired.

...we busted into the new age, the poles musta shi... by Meryl Ann Butler on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:42:05 PM
with they hire Cornel West and he does it for free... by Lester Shepherd on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:47:09 PM
Fox is trying to sucker in liberals and non conser... by kappie on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:08:33 PM
And I don't believe for a minute that he let scrup... by Meryl Ann Butler on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 3:19:30 PM
a personal God, but this one could just prompt me ... by Daniel Geery on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:15:38 PM
yes it took me a little while to get used to the i... by Meryl Ann Butler on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 5:34:02 PM
But I suspect that finally Dennis joined Ron Paul ... by BFalcon on Friday, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:32:23 AM
The US needs someone that can describe what i... by Ceric on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:14:12 PM
I agree! And I imagine it will be entertaining as ... by Meryl Ann Butler on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 5:35:06 PM
To participate in any form on that garbage spewing... by Kevin Tully on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 8:05:34 PM
 I think it will depend upon how much air... by Ceric on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 10:34:59 PM
Fox News' newest contributor, ex-Ohio congressman ... by Meryl Ann Butler on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:46:16 PM
Wait until we see what he says. He could be trying... by Adam Smith on Thursday, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:53:13 PM
I wish what you said were possible -- trying to fe... by Kevin Tully on Friday, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:58:34 AM
Leftist historian and writer Paul Street once sugg... by Ross Brummet on Friday, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:47:36 AM
I'm a big fan of Kucinich and I think it is very p... by Jack Flanders on Friday, Jan 18, 2013 at 3:45:27 AM
Well put, Ruth. As we know, Dennis always has some... by Meryl Ann Butler on Friday, Jan 18, 2013 at 9:10:26 AM
A certain someone wishes to maintain a certain lif... by Ned Lud on Friday, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:54:03 AM
What, is he going to get 30 seconds?... by David Vicks on Saturday, Jan 19, 2013 at 1:56:14 AM