CFL's: "Green" Neurotoxin LightingQuicklink submitted by Joan Brunwasser Permalink
Become a Fan
|The risk posed by inhaling mercury vapor is real and those who try to pretend the risk does not exist because an unsafe CFL does not fit their narrative or corporate interests are irresponsible at best. The risk is exacerbated when a CFL breaks in an enclosed room, such as a bedroom.|
The time limit for entering new comments on this Quicklink has expired.
This limit can be removed. Our paid membership program is designed to give you many benefits, such as removing this time limit. To learn more, please click here.